Tatami is an awesome company that puts out even cooler fight gear. With keeping that in mind the Tatami Thinker Monkey Spats are of course of no exception. These spats are sleek and come from a company who never puts out anything less than the very best. And best of all, their gear is totally affordable as well.
These spats are insanely cool. They run small, and for many may prove to be a bit pricey. But, they are incredibly comfortable and grip your body with ease. Constructed of 300gsm poly-spandex, they conform to your body like a second layer of truly breathable skin. A good investment that also looks incredible. You really won’t regret the purchase, just be sure to choose the next size up as they are known to run a bit small.
- Designed by BJJ artist, Chris Burns
- Artwork depicts a monkey in the thinker pose atop a fallen competitor
- Constructed with high quality 300gsm poly-spandex material
- Rubber waist band
- Rubber grip strips on the ankles
- Athletic compression fit
- Fully sublimated artwork to ensure the best quality long term
- Depending on your budget, these may be a bit pricey
- Run small
This is just a short summary of all consumer reviews found online, who have purchased and used Tatami Thinker Monkey Spats before. It still needs to be fully tested and reviewed by MMAGearAddict team. We are NOT being paid to review this gear. However, we may earn affiliate commissions from the shopping links included on this page. These commissions do not affect how we test, rate or review products.